…and here comes my “weekend challenge” for you:
Keep only HEALTHY foods in your fridge, then it’ll help you only EAT HEALTHY FOODS!
INDEPENDENT HERBALIFE DISTRIBUTOR SINCE 1994
Helping you enjoy a healthy, active, successful life!
Suggested Five Tasks Involved in Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day:
- Discard opened jars of things that you know you just aren’t going to use again, or in the foreseeable future.
- Wash down and disinfect the inside walls of the refrigerator, the shelves, and all along the door seal;
- Wash everything going back in – bins, racks, and even the outsides of jars;
- Vacuum the coils at the back of the fridge, if your model has them
- Clean the floor underneath the fridge and the top of fridge.
Today’s Pinterest Board : Foodimentary
Today’s Food History
- 1660 Asser Levy from Portugal, applied for a license to sell kosher meat. He was the first kosher butcher in New Amsterdam (New York).
- 1849 The first poultry show in the U.S. was held on November 15-16 in Boston, Massachusetts. 1,423 birds were exhibited by 219 exhibitors.
- 1868 James Mayer de Rothschild died (born…
View original post 138 more words