Getting Heart-Supportive Nutrients Isn’t Always Easy
It often seems the answer to staying healthy is as easy as eating well and living an active lifestyle. Seems simple, right? Get the recommended two and a half hours of exercise per week. Eat a balanced diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, protein, low-fat dairy and whole grains. Avoid saturated fats. Feel better and live a longer, healthier life.
But getting the right balance of nutrients isn’t as straightforward as it sounds. Consider these facts:
- Sources of CoQ10 include beef, oily fish, pork and chicken. However, one of the best CoQ10 sources is organ meat.
- Vitamin D is not naturally available in very many foods. Researchers have found that nearly three-quarters of adults and teens are vitamin D deficient.
- To get the highest benefit from garlic, you should eat a clove of garlic every day.
- Vitamin B12 is only found naturally in animal products. So, if you can’t eat meat, eggs or dairy because of dietary restrictions, you must take a supplement or eat fortified foods to get this crucial nutrient.
- To get the amounts of EPA and DHA suggested by the American Heart Association, you would need to eat oily fish (salmon, mackerel, herring, tuna or trout) twice per week. People with elevated triglycerides may need two to four grams of DHA and EPA per day.
Food is the foundation of nutrition. Supplements should never be a substitute for a healthy, balanced diet, but they can go a long way toward supporting overall bodily health. So, this is what I recommend: Eat well, exercise and complement your lifestyle strategies with a great supplementation regimen. You’ll find that nutrition and exercise are your biggest allies in vitality.
How do you make sure you’re getting good nutrition?
Order Herbalife CoQ10 Plus Today!
All Herbalife products and nutritional/ beauty/ fitness/ success advice
INDEPENDENT HERBALIFE DISTRIBUTOR SINCE 1994
Helping you enjoy a healthy, active and successful life!
Call USA: +12143290702