Nutrition Comparison: Do ‘Healthy’ Chips Exist? Herbalife Healthy Eating Advice by Susan Bowerman, MS, RD, CSSD, FAND
Chips made with fruits, veggies or whole grains may sound healthier than potato chips, but are they really a better option? Herbalife Nutrition Expert, Susan Bowerman compares a variety of chips you may find at your local grocery store and gives you the nutrition breakdown.
When shopping for a crunchy snack at your local grocery store you may find chips made with fruits, vegetables, beans or whole grains. At first glance they may seem like a healthier option than potato chips, but a closer look at the nutrition facts might tell you otherwise.
– Vegetable Chips – made with spinach, tomatoes, or potatoes and labeled as containing a full serving of vegetables. Serving size: 14 chips, 150 calories, and 9g of fat
– Black Bean Chips – made with black beans labeled as a source of complete protein and high in fiber. Serving size: 12 chips, 140 calories, 7g of fat
– Apple Chips – made with real fruit. Serving size: 12 chips, 140 calories, 7g of fat
– Tortilla Chips – stoneground or whole grain. Serving size: 10 chips, 140 calories, 6g of fat
– Potato Chips – 40% reduced fat potato chips. Serving size: 19 chips, 140 calories, 6g of fat.
Learn more about healthy nutrition! Contact me TODAY!
HERBALIFE= NUTRITION FOR A BETTER LIFE!
HERBALIFE= THE BEST OPPORTUNITY FOR A BETTER FUTURE!
Contact Your Independent Herbalife Distributor TODAY!
All Herbalife products and nutritional/ beauty/ fitness/ success advice available from:
INDEPENDENT HERBALIFE DISTRIBUTOR SINCE 1994
Helping you enjoy a healthy, active and successful life!
Empowering You To Change
Call USA: +12143290702
Add me at Facebook: http://sasafb.fitmy.biz