Fat has several functions in our daily diets.
- It helps maintains our brains and nervous system
- Helps absorption of fat-soluble vitamins
- Adds flavor to foods
- Keeps our eyes, skin, bones and nails healthy
Healthy Fats Come From:
- Fish and fish oil
- Olive oil
To Keep Fat Intake Down:
- Avoid any fried foods
- Bake, roast, broil or steam your food
- Go easy on sauces, gravies, salad dressings, mayonnaise, butter and margarine
- Try low or nonfat versions of foods (e.g. milk, yogurt, spreads, salad dressings and snack foods)
- Let Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix fill you up without filling you out
Incorporate Healthy Fats into Your Diet:
- Have fish a few times a week
- Add a handful of nuts or some avocado to a salad
- Use olive oil sparingly in cooking
Maintain a healthy cardiovascular system with Tri-Shield®*, made of 100% pure Neptune Krill Oil (NKO®†),
a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
Promote both heart and joint health with EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids, and a unique blend of herbs, in
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†NKO® is a registered trademark of Neptune Technologies & Bioressources Inc.
Contact Your Independent Herbalife Distributor TODAY!
INDEPENDENT HERBALIFE DISTRIBUTOR SINCE 1994
Solutions for Weight Management, SPORTS Nutrition, Beauty and LIFESTYLE
Helping you enjoy a healthy, active and successful life!
Order your Herbalife Products ONLINE TODAY!
Click here: https://www.goherbalife.com/goherb
Add me at Facebook: http://sasafb.fitmy.biz