What is Herbalife Healthy Breakfast?
Delicious and refreshing, the Herbalife Healthy Breakfast is a nutritious way to start your day. Customise it to suit your taste and lifestyle, and discover the benefits of a healthy, balanced breakfast everyday.
What do YOU normally have for breakfast?
Breakfast Facts: Did you know?
61% of Europeans miss breakfast more than once a week1. The main reasons are: lacking time, not feeling like eating in the morning and reducing the calorie intake.
Having a healthy breakfast in the morning has numerous proven benefits on our nutrition, health and mood.
Who is it for?
Whatever your goal or lifestyle, a nutritious breakfast is important to kick start the day ahead. Anyone can benefit from it, in particular:
- Struggling dieters searching for a creamy and delicious breakfast without the high calories.
- Busy mums who spend their mornings multitasking and may benefit from a nutritious breakfast that is quick to prepare.
- Older adults looking for a way to get all the nutrients they need at breakfast without too much effort.
- Young and active professionals who may want a healthier breakfast alternative to their “grab-and-go” coffee and muffin during busy mornings.
- Sportspeople, as they require a high-protein breakfast to help them perform at their best.
The Herbalife Healthy Breakfast is a nutritious way to start your day. Customise it to suit your taste and lifestyle, and discover the benefits of a healthy, balanced breakfast everyday.
Discover new recipes and how quick and easy it is to make your Herbalife shake.
1. CEEREAL European breakfast survey (2007). http://www.ceereal.eu – facts and figures, March 2007
2: Smith, A. (2011). In Diet, Brain, Behaviour: PractIcal ImplIcatIons. Eds: R.B.Kanarek & H.R Lieberman. Taylor & FrancIs.
Contact me TODAY!
INDEPENDENT HERBALIFE DISTRIBUTOR SINCE 1994
Solutions for Weight Management, SPORTS Nutrition, Beauty and LIFESTYLE
Helping you enjoy a healthy, active and successful life!
Order your Herbalife Products TODAY!
Click here: https://www.goherbalife.com/goherb
Add me at Facebook: http://sasafb.fitmy.biz